تم ضغطه وتصغير مساحته الى 280 ميجا فقط وتقسيمه ل 6 روابط لسهولة التحميل
كل رابط 50 ميجا ماعدا الرابط الاخير 30 ميجا
Computers & Structures, Inc. is proud to announce the release of SAP2000 V14. The innovative enhancements in this Cant See Links are categorized below. This fully integrated product for the modeling, analysis and design of structures continues to be available in three levels: Basic, Plus and Advanced.
Nonlinear and Pushover
• A nonlinear, layered ************l element using a directional material model has been added for
pushover analysis of shear-wall structures and similar applications. A Quick-Start option is
provided for easy modeling of reinforced concrete sections.
• Plot functions have been added for ************l layer stresses.
• Frame hinges for Section Designer sections “To be Designed” have been enhanced to use the
designed amount of rebar when available.
• Section Designer has been enhanced for the display of fiber-model PMM surface.
• The default material properties for concrete have been modified to improve
• The tangent stiffness used for the iteration of fiber hinges and multi-linear links has been
changed to improve convergence.
• Material-based damping is now available for linear and nonlinear direct-integration
• Material-based damping is now available for steady-state and PSD analysis.
• Stiffness-proportional damping now uses initial stiffness instead of tangent stiffness to
improve the consistency of results and convergence behavior.
• The rigid-response calculation in response-spectrum analysis has been enhanced for NRC
and general use.
• Base reactions for response-spectrum and modal time-history analysis have been improved
for springs and grounded link supports to better capture missing-mass effects.
• Base reactions no longer include constraint forces at restraints, for consistency.